Customer Service

  • Customer Services
  • Customer Services
  • Customer Services
  • Customer Services

How can you contact us?

If you require a Council service or wish to make an enquiry, the Council can be contacted weekdays at
  • Civic Centre
    293 Springvale Road, Glen Waverley
    8.30am - 5pm
  • Oakleigh Service Centre
    3 Atherton Road, Oakleigh
    8.45am - 5pm
  • Waste Transfer and Recycling Station, more information
    390 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill
    8.45am - 5pm
Alternative methods of contacting the Council are:

You may wish to contact a specific service delivery area. Details of these services are available in the Monash Public Library:
Community Directory (and brochure distributed with your Rate Notice).

Information will be provided in English, and summary information where practical, in main community languages.

If you contact us by mail, e-mail or fax we will reply to your request within two weeks. If a full reply is not possible in this time then a response will be sent which states the time a reply should be expected and the name of a contact officer to contact with any queries. Emergency issues will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Complaint Procedures

We are committed to resolving your concerns. If you feel you have not been provided with the service you expect you can lodge a complaint with the Council. An officer will be personally responsible for handling your complaint and you will be given the name and contact number for that officer.

Further information on our complaint handling procedures is contained in
Responding to Your Concerns.

Page top

Last updated: 8 May 2012

[ Up: Council  |   Forward: Satisfaction Surveys ]

Back to main navigation Back to section navigation